How do you know that someone has blocked you on whatsapp, how to block someone, why can I still see blocked contact online on whatsapp, can I see if someone is online on whatsapp if they blocked me, I was blocked on whatsapp but I can still see her online status, how is that possible, can you see someone status if blocked, how to know whatsapp blocked status, and all other questions answered in this article about being blocked on whatsapp
So without further ado, let’s get started
- How do you know if someone has blocked you on whatsapp?
There are many ways to know if someone has blocked you on whatsapp and the best ways to check include: if your blocked, you can see someone, it is hard for you to see their online status, their last seen, profile picture, about etc
If you send messages to someone whatsapp number and there are no two blue ticks for over a long period of time, chances are you have been blocked, This can also happen if that person decides not to read your messages
To check if someone has blocked you, look at the following
- Check from the contact section, if you check your contact section and you can’t find that contact, get to know that you have been blocked
- Chcck on their profile section, if you can’t see their profile and last seen, chances are high that you have been blocked
- If you send a message to a blocked number, that number will not receive your message, it will only show one bar not two bars
- Create a whatsapp using your blocked number and try adding his or her contact in that group, if you can’t add him or her, chances are high, he has blocked you
- I was blocked by someone on whatsapp but I can still see her online status, How is that possible?
When you’re blocked on whatsapp, it is had to see someone’s last seen and profile picture so it is not possible to see her status but if you see her status and last seen, get to know that you have not been blocked, This can happen when you send messages to someone but that person fails to read and reply to your messages, so these messages may end up as junk messages,
So if you see their online status, that person has not blocked you, this might be because he or she doesn’t read your messages , it may appear that someone blocked you,
This situation can also happen if someone blocked you on whatsapp but delete your contact from his or her own phone contacts,
It can also be because the one who blocked you, usually unblocks you to see your profile picture and then unblocks you again
It can also be that someone deleted his whatsapp and he or she is inactive, so if you send messages to them, they will not reply or so when the that person installs whatsapp again on his or her phone, you can see their online status
It can also happen when someone has not been on whatsapp for along time and when this happens you may feel that someone blocked you when it is not the case
- So if am blocked can I see whether someone is online or not on whatsapp?
You can’t see if someone is online if he or she has blocked you, even if you check on his or her own last seen you will see nothing
- I can still see the person’s online on whatsapp, but his status and profile picture didappeared in one moment, did I get blocked?
No you were not blocked, This usually happens often, there are many reasons as to why it happens and they include he or she has changed his or her profile picture, you might be having internet network problem, it can also happen if someone has blocked you, so if you have been sending nosense to him or she, it can be that he has blocked you but if you have been communicating well, just no that he or she has not blocked
- I have blocked two people on whatsapp, but I can still see their profile picture updates, how is this possible?