In this post we will look at:
- How to Become an Internet Millionaire Fast (Make a Million Dollars Online)?
- How to Find a Millionaire Mentor or Business Coach (For Entrepreneurs
- How to become a millionaire online?
- 6 Business ideas to make you a millionaire
- Top 35 Affiliate Programs That Will Make You a Millionaire
- 9 Secrets and Habits of Self-Made Millionaires
- 699 online millionaires included to inspire you
Have you ever dreamt of becoming an online entrepreneur & millionaire? This guide is for you, you will learn all the basic steps, tips & ideas which has led to the creation over 250 online millionaires
You will learn all they did to make sure that they become millionaires & billionaires
I only want people willing to take action to be the only people reading this book
Without taking action, I believe & confirm you that you will keep poor,
Take action today, Start a blog on Bluehost now
If you’re so keen, when you read this article, “having a blog/ website is a must”
Almost all online internet millionaires have websites/blogs,
Think of online millionaires like:
- Neil Patel of neilpatel.com
- Jon Morrow of smartblogger.com
- Darren Rowse of problogger.com
- Brian Dean of backlinko.com
- Grant Cardone of grantcardone.com
- Tim Feris fourhourworkweek.com
Why is a website/blog a Must?
- It is a great way to show case your skills, without it you cannot prove what your good at
- You need a portfolio which is either your blog or content you have written
Start your blog or website today at $2.95/month
This is the ultimate guide to online millionaire start-up businesses to making $1 million in a year
Note: In this post, I have assumed that you already have a self-hosted WordPress website or blog
If you haven’t, here is our complete guide to starting a blog on WordPress
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is “the endorsement of goods, services, and company brands through online media channels”.
To become an online millionaire, you need to learn digital marketing
Who is this guide for?
Why start an online business to make you a millionaire?
- Easy start-up cost
- Great earnings
What does it take to start an online business to make you a millionaire?
- Find a problem people are facing
- Get a solution for the problem
- Write a business plan about how the problem will be solved
- Register your domain name
- Purchase web hosting
- Create a blog or website
- Create great blog posts/ content about your niche or topic
- Promote your blog
- Start building backlinks
- Offer consultation services
- Apply other monetization
What are the best start-up business ideas to make you a millionaire?
There are many online business ideas that can make you a millionaire but we have chosen our top 10 business ideas
Hint: In all these top 5 ways, you need to have a website with a blog to help get started.
Top 6 online business ideas to make you a millionaire?
Software development to make you a millionaire online
Software development is one of the best business ideas to make you a millionaire in just one year
If you’re good at developing software, apps & platforms, this is the best way to earn money online
“Not everyone can code but if you have great software development skills, this can be a tempting online business for you to start” Mun Gerald from ictguy.com
How can you become a millionaire from software?
- Develop a software
- Offer the software for free
- Allow people to upgrade for other top features
- Start the affiliate program for that software
- Receive monthly or yearly subscription
- Allow affiliates to promote the software for a commission
- Your earnings will now skyrocket
Using the above steps you should be on your way to becoming a millionaire online,
Allowing affiliates to promote your software is a win-win situation
if you promote the software by yourself, you will make 100% profit but make few sales
assuming you make 4 sales at $100 each, your income will be 4*100=$400
but if you use 100 affiliates to promote your software & each affiliate makes 4 sales at $30 commission
Your total earnings will be:
Total earnings=100*4*$100= $40,000
Total affiliate earnings=$30*400=12,000
Total profit =$40,000-$12,000=$2,8000
If you use affiliates to promote your product, you will receive $2,8000 in profit compared to $400 which you get by selling the product by yourself without the affiliate program
Examples of people who have done it.
- Neil Patel
Neil Patel introduced Ubersuggest as a free keyword tool, many people adopted it & the whole internet was talking about ubersuggest
Traffic to his website skyrocketed, this made him to become one of the top 100 digital marketers in the world
When realised by his tool is famous & being used by many bloggers & digital marketers, he introduced upgrades where people pay for getting the advanced features
Now Neil Patel makes millions of dollars from his website & software
- Dmitry Gerasimenko
Dmitry is the guy behind Ahrefs, the best keyword & backlink analysis tool
He makes millions of dollars every year from his software application & he offers it for 7 day free trial at $7
DMITRY is one OF the top online millionaires
A free trial is a great way to encourage people to use your software application & when they find it useful, they will subscribe for more premium features
- Rand Fishkin
Fishkin is the guy behind Moz software, he is ranked among the top millionaire bloggers
What he did was to introduce moz software into the market, he offered great value for free and they allowed people to subscribe for premium features
- Dmitri Melnikov & Oleg Schegolev
These are the guys behind SEMRush, the best SEO keyword research tool in the world
They offer the software for 30 day free trial, one your satisfied with their service, you upgrade for premium versions
- Joost De Valk
He the guy behind Yoast SEO plugin, he offers his product on a free & premium version for higher features
Once you have put a product on the market cater for all categories of people i.e those on budget & those who are not
Conclusion on becoming a millionaire from software as a business you need to do the following:
- Develop the software
- Allow people to first use it for free
- Introduce the premium version
- Allow affiliates promote it for a commission
- Start earning monthly or yearly
Quickest ways to make $1 million online in one year
Become an online millionaire through blogging
What is a blog?
A blog is a website that is regularly updated with new content
Why should you blog?
- To make money
- To increase customer retention
- Then build a brand
- To expand your outreach
- Share your skills
- To become an expert in your filed
- To increase traffic to your website
- To distribute your content
- To document your thoughts
- Earn passive income
What blogging advice do most guru recommend which are null & void?
- Choose a niche according to your passion
- Stay consistent
- Have good writing habits
- Create great content
The above is not wrong advice but they lack something of value to you,
Assuming that you have a passion for blogging about faith, how will you monetize it? The opportunities are limited yet you want to start it as a business
Note; am not saying that you cannot monetize a faith blog but the opportunities to make money online are few
Though you have passion for it.
We are starting to blog as a business, not a hobby so if you’re thinking of blogging about your passion, this post is not for you
We are in blogging for money not passing time, Okay, you heard me.
We are blogging to become CEO’s not job seekers.
What are the basic steps in starting a blog?
- Choosing your niche/topic
- Choosing the blogging platform
- Choosing a domain name & web hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Changing WordPress settings
- Installing & customising a theme & plugins
- Creating your first blog post
- Sharing your content
- Driving traffic
None of the above steps requires you to be a tech, all you need is your passion & determination to learn
Now let’s look at the above steps in details
How to become a millionaire online through blogging?
Getting started with blogging: How to build your blog & its content?
How to start a blog and start your path to becoming a millionaire?
- Choosing your blog niche/topic
“Choose Your Blog’s Niche Based on Market Factors, Not Your Passions.” Adam Enfroy of adamenfroy.com
“Follow your passion is a wrong advice” Tuhaise Frank of worldbloggersmagazine.com,
We are passionate about many things, and most of the things we are passionate about are not profitable
I guarantee you that if you follow your passion without looking at market factors, you will fail,
This is why most bloggers fail
We are interested in blogging as a business, not a hobby, this is why most bloggers fail
They don’t treat their blog as a business, in the end, they find that it is difficult to monetize their niches
How do you choose your niche?
While choosing your niche consider the following:
- Niche market demand
- Ability to pay by your audience
- Your experience & knowledge about a given niche
Niche market demand
Are there people who are searching for keywords related to your niche?
Are there opportunities for making money?
Are people willing to pay for those services?
How difficult is it to rank for those keywords?
Can you create great content in that niche?
What is the competitive advantage you have over other bloggers in that niche?
- How to choose your domain name for your blog?
What should you consider?
- Easy to remember
- Short at least 1-3 short words
- Easy to pronounce
- Use a .com extension
How to pick the best web host?
We recommend that you use Bluehost as a beginner
With Bluehost, you get the following features & benefits:
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited storage
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Easy to use cpanel
The features of using Bluehost as a web host are endless
Get Bluehost at $2.95/month (63% off)
How to set up your blog?
I assume you have purchased Bluehost web hosting, now it is time to start our work (Blog set up)
- Choose the blogging platform
There are many blogging platform outside there but we recommend that you use wordpress.org
Over 37.5% of all websites in the world are powered by WordPress, all those customers are satisfied with their service, why not you try it?
It comes with many functionalities to help you improve the design & functionalities compared to other blogging platforms
After you have purchased Bluehost, it offers you a one-click WordPress installation to help you get started
Once you have installed wordpress, go to wordpress admin panel and login in your account using the email & password you used to open up your account
In your wordpress dashboard, you need to change the settings of your website
Ensure that you click on post name for the permalinks
How to install a theme or plugin?
A theme improves the design & outlook of your website while a plugin adds functionalities to your wordpress website
What themes do I recommend?
- Divi theme from elegant themes: best premium theme
- Astra theme: best free & premium theme
- Genesis theme
To add a theme, go to the customization-add theme
What plugins do you need on your website?
- Yoast SEO
- WP Rocket
What pages do you need on your blog/website?
- About page
- Service page
- Hire me page
- Blog page
How to build or create great content & scale your content creation process
- Write as if you’re speaking to your audience. Write in first person
- Be brief, precise & short if possible
- Educate, engage or entertain
- Cover all the aspect about your topic
- Give something of value to your audience
- Use a call to action
- Write with SEO in mind
As a blogging business entrepreneur, what do you blog about?
We are in business not a hobby
To create content on profit-driven keywords, keywords people are searching which will make them pull out their credit card & you make a sale
Millionaire bloggers blog on profit-driven keywords, the first to keyword research to discover those keywords
What to do after you have published your first blog post?
- Keyword integration & SEO
- Share your blog post on social media
- Ask other bloggers to mention your post
What do you need to learn to become a millionaire online through blogging?
- Digital marketing
- SEO ( search engine optimization)
- Keyword research
- Content marketing
- Affiliate marketing
SEO involves both on-page & off-page optimization
Off-page involves building backlinks to your website which are essential to improve your authority & search engine rankings
Why do most bloggers fail to make money or become millionaires?
- They are bloggers not marketers
- They quit too soon
- They have no business plan
- They dedicated limited time
- They think it is a get rich scheme
- They don’t take blogging seriously
- Free entry & exit
- It’s a hobby not business
- Failure to learn how to sell
- They don’t invest in their business
- Blogs don’t make money but businesses make money
Blog investment requires your time & money, don’t start a free blog on free blogging platform & expect to make money from it
People won’t link to a website with a domain name like this:
No professional blogger will link to a website with such domain names, they look unprofessional & unreliable
What is the best blog business model as discoursed by john chow dot com?
- Capture leads coming to your blog
- Build relationship
- Put the leads into a sales funnel
- Workout on average revenue per lead
- Add ppc advertising
Note: Money is in the email list
Why do you need the email list?
- There is high return on investment
What should you do & expect in your first 120 days of blogging?
- Don’t expect to earn any money
- Create great content / skyscraper content over 50 articles of over 2000 words
- Guest post to
- Outreach to influencers
- Build relationship
- Outsource the content creation process
- Do outreach
- Build backlinks
Following the above, your domain authority will increase & your rankings will skyrocket
Where can you outsource content?
How to monetize your blog to become an online millionaire in one year?
- Affiliate marketing
- Course membership
- Consulting service
When we are blogging as a business to become online millionaires, we are not minding about getting traffic
We are interested in getting traffic that can be converted into sales
Our interest is not increased page views & traffic, Can we convert the limited traffic we are getting into sales?
If yes, this we where our work begins,
If you get 1,000,000 page views and your conversion rate is 1%, someone with 100,000 page views with a conversion rate of 70% is better than you
We are interested in receiving traffic that can be converted into customers
Why should you forget about making money online in your first 4 month of blogging?
- No one trusts you
- You have no domain authority
“People don’t buy from strangers” Rahul Kuntala of learnblogtips.com
Trust & relationships are key to success as a business blogger
Once your name, brand & reputation grows, you will start to make money
So in the first-month concentrate on:
- Building your audience
- Creating an email list
- Guest posting
How do online bloggers become millionaires?
- They create trust
- Build relationship with their audience
- They focus on conversion not page views
How do successful online millionaires build their email list?
No one will subscribe to your email list without you having given him/her an offer or lead magnet
What are the best lead magnets?
- Case study
- Special report
- Email course
- Free webinar
On your blog where should you put these lead magnet?
- About page
- At the end of your post
- Top of the side bar
Freelancing to make you a millionaire online in one year
How to get started as a freelancer?
I have assumed that you have a blog or website already
- Add a hire me page to show case your portfolio
- Add a testimonial page if you have clients who appreciated your content
- Do blogger outreach to request for blog post opportunities
- Do SEO on your website so as to rank organically in the search engine
- Use LinkedIn to promote your writing business
- Guest post on blogs with high domain authority & link to your hire me page
- Join social media & on your profile include that you’re a freelancer or paid writer
Things to know if you’re interested in becoming a freelancer
- Networking is vital
- Patience & perseverance
- Blogging is vital to show case your portfolio
- You need a skill to offer in the job market
- Build your portfolio
- Build your brand
- Connect to mentors
- Find good freelancing platforms
What does it require to start a freelancing career to become a millionaire online?
- A computer
- Internet connection
- Ability to learn
- Your skill
How do online freelancers get jobs?
There are several freelance job sites that offers opportunity to freelancers to bid for jobs
Freelancing websites to find gigs
- Freelance writing gigs
- Freedom with writing
- Paid to blog
What are the Pillars of online freelancing?
- Learn about freelancing
- Find the right freelance platform
- Find a comfortable & well equipped place to work from
- Upgrade your skills
- Get a mentor
- Build your professional brand
- Build your portfolio
- Join an agency
How to become a successful online freelance millionaire?
- Treat freelancing as a business
- Build your portfolio
- Create a good profile show casing you skills & expertise
- Learn new skills
- Invest in your freelance business
- Start a website or blog to show case your portfolio
- Bid for jobs that falls within your skill
How do freelancers get paid?
Most freelancing websites pay you via PayPal or payoneer
All you have to do is to open up either PayPal or payoneer account.
In some countries PayPal is not supported so you need to have a payoneer account
“The worldwide average hourly rate charged by freelancers is $21, higher than the $19 average rate two years ago and well above the average hourly salary in most of the countries where the survey respondents are based” Payoneer report 2020
How to get freelance writing clients?
- Devote time for your freelance business development
- Know your skills you will offer in the job market
- Know your target clients
- Always use personalised emails
- Request for referrals
- Have a good website design & show case your hire me page
- Build your portfolio
- Add testimonies to your website
- Learn SEO
- Showcase your skills on your blog
- Collaborate with others
- Do guest posting on high authority websites
What are the best freelance writing tips?
- Always read the requirements for bloggers that want writers
- Follow the writing guidelines so that your work gets accepted
- Write great headlines
- Use facts & statistics
- Write great introduction
How to get started with freelancing even when you have no money?
- “Get started with freelance writing with a very old computer that you borrowed or bought cheaply from your friend”
- “Perfect the skill and start aggressively looking for clients”
- “Save 10-50% of what you earn”
- Take that brilliant course that you’ve been eyeing for a while
- “Use that skill to get even better clients and increase your savings” By Walter Akolo of freelancerkenya.com
- “Use part of your savings to buy a faster computer and more stable internet so that you can deliver work faster” By Walter Akolo of freelancerkenya.com
- “With bigger clients and faster delivery, you earn more and save more” By Walter Akolo of freelancerkenya.com
- “Use your savings to create a blog that you can use to showcase your work to clients and to market your other products” By Walter Akolo of freelancerkenya.com
- “Your site becomes another income generating machine that you use to increase your savings” By Walter Akolo of freelancerkenya.com
- “As you grow in the business, start getting into real estate, internet marketing, building other businesses, and other cash-flow assets” By Walter Akolo of freelancerkenya.com
Becoming an online millionaire through Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing refers to selling other people’s products for a commission
To benefit from this method you need a blog where you will promote the products
It requires you to create enough content & generate traffic which can be converted into a sale
An email list is essential for you to earn big from this, money is in the email list
An email list will help you to keep in touch with your audience which will latter result into a sale
What you have to do is to build a relationship with your audience & latter introduce a sale when you have developed trust
You have to promote high quality products you have used & sure that those products do what they preach
You need to know what problem your audience is facing & find out a solution to their problems
Affiliate marketing is all about problem-solution dilemma
Once you get a solution to your audience problem, money will come to you
How to become successful in affiliate marketing?
- Know the top blogs in your niche
- Ask yourself what products do they promote
Once you have got the above, you should choose the best blogs that suits your audience
Write complete reviews about those products& embed in your affiliate links
When your audience makes a sale, you earn your commission
- Learn SEO to help you rank your reviews in the search engines
What should you include in a product review?
- Why should your audience buy your product?
- What problem does your product solve?
- What are the features of the product?
- What are the benefits of using the product?
- Create genuine reviews
How to write the best product review in 2021?
From the law of demand, the higher the price, the lower the quantity demanded, consumers are interested in purchasing products that are at a lower price in the market.
Reviews are very important in consumer choices, they help to influence consumers to buy
There are many bloggers and content creators who review products they are using and in return make money from promoting those products,
Most consumers these days they check out for reviews before even purchasing a given product,
Let it be a book, air ticket, SaaS, hosting,
What are product reviews?
Product reviews refers to in depth content that is created around a given product showing the pros and cons
All you need as a reviewer is to test and review products they are using.
Reviews should be neutral and unbiased, you need to look at the benefits and disadvantages of using a given product if any
The intention should not only be geared at making consumers purchase a product that is not useful to them in order for you to earn a commission.
What are the impotence of product reviews?
• They create credibility about a given product
• Help consumers make informed choices
• They provide social proof about a product
• Help increase sales
Why do people read product reviews?
• To make informed choices
• To purchase quality products
How to write product reviews in 2020?
1. Commit time
Producing content consumes a lot of time, you need to be ready to create 1,500-3,000 words review in order to compete in the search engines
To benefit from reviews, you must create an in-depth review showing the features, pros and cons of a given product or service.
2. Know your audience
As a product reviewer, you need to know what your audience needs, review products which your audience are interested in using or purchasing
3. Research about the product
Research will help get information about the product you want to review
Know the ins and outs of a given product and also know the other alternative products
Be unbiased and honest in your opinion
4. Use a product
Reviewing a product you have used will help you give unbiased reviews about a given product.
You will know the benefits and the draw backs of using a given product which will help you decide whether a product or service is worthy of using it
5. Write your product review
What to include in product reviews?
• How you used the product
• What the product does or not
• Target audience
• Product features
• User friendliness
• Real life experience with the product
• Pros and cons of using a given product or service
• Product target audience
• Quality of the product
• Other alternative products
• Ease of use
• Price of the product or service
• Where the products can be bought
• How to get started with the product
6. Join the product affiliate program and monetize your reviews
Joining the product affiliate program will help you get a unique affiliate link to help you promote the product you have reviewed and earn a commission whenever a sale is made.
Once you become an affiliate, you will put that link within the content of your review
This will help you earn commission
7. Provide an unbiased review
In the process of reviewing the product, don’t put things that a given product does not due
Be honest and transparent in your opinion
Don’t write positive reviews because of the commission you will earn, this will reduce your credibility and trust.
8. Compare the product with other products
Comparing other products in the market helps consumers make choices basing on what is existing in the market
Always review other related products or service
9. Promote your review
Allow your audience to comment and share their opinions towards a given product
Commenting and sharing your reviews will help increase rankings in the search engines
10. Give your opinion about a given product
In the end of your review, give your opinion whether you recommend or not a given product to your audience
Why should bloggers and marketers write product reviews?
Over 88% of consumers trust product reviews so they are vital in influencing decisions of consumers
These are the reasons for including product reviews on your blog or website:
Giving unbiased reviews creates credibility and authority, people will trust you as a source of information to influence consumer decisions
You will earn referral commission whenever someone purchases a product via your affiliate link
This earns you more passive income
You review a product or service you love, no one is your boss
Reviews will help you generate more traffic to your website or blog if your posts are ranking high in the search engines
Writing reviews are great way of monetizing your blog content, it will help you earn commission or recurring commissions when people purchase a product via your affiliate link.
We have a list of over 2000 affiliate programs in 87 niches, remember to check our website
Become an online millionaire by building a niche website
A niche website is a site that is designed specifically to cover a specific niche or topic
How do niche websites make money?
- Affiliate marketing
- Selling Course
How to create a niche website?
The process of creating a niche website or blog is the same as discussed in blogging to become a millionaire
Become a millionaire by selling blog services
What skills can you offer in the market? Can you turn your skills into a service?
Offering services will help you kick start your career in the online business using the skills you already have
You will make thousands or millions of dollars if done properly
How much money can you make with blog services?
Over $100/hour per that you make, the rates go on increasing basing on your expertise & skills
There many bloggers who make thousands of dollars by providing these service
A case in point:
Neil Patel, Shane barker, Robbie Richards etc offer these services to fortune 500 companies which pays great money
If you can reach to their level, it is easy to hit our target of a million dollar a year
Since you can even be paid over $10,000 to perform a single task
What blog services can you provide to hit our target of a million dollar a year?
There are many services you can offer to the public & they include:
- Public speaking
- WordPress blog set up
- Freelance writing
- Digital marketing
- Site auditing
- Blog maintenance
- Content creation
- Link building
- Selling courses
- Internet marketing
- Blog migration from Blogger to WordPress
Best paying blog services to offer on your blog
- WordPress blog set
Do you know the INS & outs of setting a WordPress blog? Do you know that there are many people who don’t know how to set it?
Why not offer this service & be paid for it?
Besides that you can also decide to promote web hosting services that you use to your audience & receive a commission for every sale you make via your link
How much can you earn from promoting web hosting affiliate program?
Over $50 per referral,
Assuming that in a year your refer 1000 people to purchase web hosting service
The minimum you can earn is:
Which is a standard annual salary if you’re lucky with a good paying 9-5 job.
- SEO services
Can you help to rank websites in the search engine? If yes offer this service & get paid
People & companies are ever looking for SEO experts to help them rank well their website
Why not to offer this service
- Blog maintenance
Can you maintain a website or blog being updated with new content? This is for you
All you have to do is to create content, send traffic to the website, & convert traffic into sales
There you go, companies will pay you for that
Here are the five basic ways you can become a millionaire start up online
- Developing software
- Affiliate marketing
- Building a niche website
- Offering blog services
Note: if you’re so keen, all the above methods require you to have a website with a blog
Why not start your website today with Bluehost at $2.95/month here
Sign up for bluehost at $2.95/month (63% off) here
Is there any question I have failed to address? Share your opinion in the comments below.
How to become a successful internet millionaire and entrepreneur? 6 million dollar business ideas to start
Learn the best ways to become an internet millionaire and entrepreneur and live a life of your own choice.
Most people are interested in becoming online millionaires and entrepreneurs but don’t know where to start from and which businesses they can start
Now is the answer, stick to this blog post.
The internet has produced many billionaires and millionaires, you’re the one remaining to join this revolution
Here are the top internet billionaires to inspire you:
1. Jeff Benzos fonder amazon over $117 billion
2. Mark Zuckerberg founder Facebook over $60 billion
You can literally do anything you want online and achieve financial freedom
All you need is a money making skill to enable you succeed online
What do you need in order to become a successful internet millionaire and entrepreneur in 2020?
To succeed online, you need to have something you can offer on the market
If you have no skill, you can enrol for online trainings and courses to help you improve your skills
You don’t need a Ph.D. or Masters to succeed, you can have skills in photography, freelancing writing or video editing and offer a paid service.
2. Tech knowledge
To become successful internet millionaire and entrepreneur, you need to have knowledge in evolving technology like programming, coding or data
Decide on what service can you offer to the market and offer it, services may include big data, freelance writing, website development, SEO or digital marketing.
4. Start online business
The costs involved in starting an online business will vary depending on the nature of the business you want to start.
Businesses that can be started online include:
• Blogging business
• Freelancing business
To succeed online you need to have a website or blog to showcase your skills and portfolio
To design a website you need a domain name and web hosting
A domain name is a unique URL which people will use to search for your website while a web hosting is a paying for a server space where your files will be kept.
Many web hosting companies offer free domain name registration for one year, a domain name costs at least $8/year.
Web hosting costs at least $2.75/month and it depends on the web hosting provider you choose to go with.
After you have got you domain name and hosting you register your online company, this will depend on the rules and guidelines provided by the country or state you live in.
5. Set up your website or Blog and make it go live
Make you website easy to navigate, make it mobile friendly, and include visuals and graphics to your posts or articles
6. Promote your website
There are various ways to promote your website or business and they include:
• Paid traffic
• Organic traffic
Paid traffic including paying Facebook or google to advertise your business online
Organic traffic is using SEO to make your website visible in the search engines so as to rank on first pages freely.
Best tips for becoming a successful online millionaire and entrepreneur
• Have passion
• Learn a new money making skill
• Implement the new skill
• Work hard
• Build backlinks to your blog or website
• Learn SEO and digital marketing
• Write epic and original content
• Post consistently
• Consider your website/blog as a business
If you put hard work and persistency in this business ideas you can become a millionaire and entrepreneur is less than 5 years completed to those in civil service you will never become a millionaire in their life time.
All these business ideas will not make you a millionaire overnight but once you treat them as a business I guarantee you that you will become a millionaire with time.
What does it need to become an online millionaire and entrepreneur?
• Internet connection
• Time management
• Reading habit
Now let’s sum up our millionaire ideas
What are the best online business that can make you a millionaire?
Can you offer any skill to the market? What skill do you have? Can you write a good article, analyse data or do SEO?
If your answer is yes! Please this is for you.
Many freelancers are earning 4-5 figures per month
All you need is a skill to offer
Join platforms like Fiverr, Flexjobs, Contena or upwork to get these freelancing jobs
You can also check on various job boards for freelance writing gigs like problogger job board
Via freelancing, you can start with low paying clients and go on increasing your price as your experience goes on increasing.
2. Build a niche site
A niche site is a blog or website that provides insights, advice and knowledge in a specific subject.
Once you decide to go with this, you can monetize your site and earn money through sponsorships, freelancing, affiliate marketing until you reach you goal of becoming a millionaire online.
3. Develop software
Software that solves people’s problems can be a great path to take you to a millionaire target
There are various software developers who have attained the status of millionaires through this industry#
• Fishkin founder moz
• Mullen founder of WordPress
Once your software is of high quality and solves a problem which people have, you are there to go.
4. Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is where you sell other people’s products for a commission in return
There are many affiliate marketers earning million dollars every year through affiliate marketing.
There are many products you can choose from and start your journey
5. Start an e-commerce store
An ecommerce store is website dedicated to sell products online,
Products can be both digital and physical products
Examples of successful ecommerce stores include:
There are many ways you can become a millionaire online through blogging and they include:
These are the best website monetization
• Affiliate marketing
• Google adsense or medivine
• Selling courses
• Selling ebooks
• Sponsored posts
• Selling physical products
Hoping that this list of the best ways to become a millionaire and entrepreneur online,
Which one do you choose from? Comment below.
Top 500 self-made online millionaires
Now let’s look at over 500 examples of people who have become millionaires online through the above
|Matt Wilke||AIA worldwide|
|Jessie C. Stricchiola||Alchest media|
|Alison Wood||alison wood|
|Rafal Alitojc||alive better|
|Anand Lal Shimpi||anandtech.com|
|Katie McKay||art of manliness|
|Jamie Glass||artful thinkers|
|Michael Cannon Brookes||atlassian|
|Gael Breton||Authority hacker|
|lewis Parrot||Authority hacker|
|Michael Ugor||Authority hacker|
|Niall Roche||Authority hacker|
|Andrew Chung||baird group|
|Robb Hecht||Baruch college|
|Smantha Gordanier||beam local|
|Brian||become a writer today|
|Keval Shah||Beko plc|
|Michael Morhaime||Blizzard entertainment|
|Ben Cummings||blog with ben|
|Mishal Son||blogging excel|
|Chelsea Clarke||blogtips/ her paper route|
|book of swag|
|Mousumi Saha Kumar||brainprick.com|
|Emily Trogdon||brandon agency|
|Christian Farioli||Christian Farioli|
|Yogesh Jain||concept allies|
|Anna Anderson||conde nast|
|Joe Pulizzi||content marketing institute|
|Ann Gynn||content marketing institute|
|Joseph Kalinowski||content marketing institute|
|Michele Linn||content marketing institute|
|Chris Ducker||coworking space|
|Alex & Lauren||createandgo|
|Daniel Scocco||daily blog tips|
|Chad Tennant||digital fodder|
|sabih Javed||digital marketer.pk|
|Sharon Gourlay||digital nomad wannabe|
|drizzle and drip|
|Garenne Bigby||DYNO Mapper|
|John Lee Dumas||entrepreneur on fire|
|Yaro Starak||entrepreneurs journey|
|Rieva Lesonsky||entreprenuer media|
|Collis Ta’eed||Envato Tuts|
|Ephren W Taylor||ephrentech.com|
|Judith Faulkner||epic systems|
|Jan Brockmann||Ernsting’s family|
|Julia McCoy||express writer|
|Peter Thiel||Facebook investor|
|fancy pants the blog|
|Aleyda Solis||forex club|
|Graham Bill||fresh design web|
|Jack Humphrey||Friday traffic report|
|Jeff Rose||good financial cents|
|bill sebald||greenlane marketing|
|Gretchen Rubin||happiness project|
|Bill Beachroulette||high paying affiliate programs|
|Mario Armando L||Hiltonperez|
|Fred Warom||Hire the youth|
|Gina Horkey||horkey handbook|
|Laura Bernheim||hosting advice|
|Gary Stevens||hosting canada|
|Brad Smith||Hosting facts|
|Caroline Harrison||HSBC UK|
|Dorissa Saint juste||hubspot|
|Njeri Rionge||ignite consulting|
|John lincoln||ignite visibility|
|Jason Njoku||iroko TV|
|Gina Rinehart||Iron ore|
|Peter Reese||itsalovely life|
|abby||just a girl and her blog|
|Justin Kan||Justin TV|
|Vanessa Fox||keylime toolbox|
|Julia Koch||Koch industries|
|Mike Lamood||lamood big hats|
|Darryl Rosser||Lion Zeal|
|Liz Froment||location rebel|
|Ela Lliesi||london marketing academy|
|sarah kim||lust till dawn|
|Rony Abovitz||magic leap|
|Carol Tice||make a living writing|
|jennifer Roland||make a living writing|
|Chris Guthrie||make money on the internet|
|Michelle schroeder||making sense of cents|
|Avinash Kaushik||market motive|
|Beth Harte||marketing profs|
|Briana De Marco||media Liama|
|Bill gates||merinda and gates, microsoft|
|Miles Anthony Smith||milesanthonysmith.com|
|Carly||mommy on purpose|
|Josiah Bussing||mountain top web design|
|Emma White||multi layer media|
|Lee Hae Jin||naver|
|Neil Patel||Neil patel, crazzy egg & kissmetrics|
|James H Clark||netscape|
|Kim Jung Ju||nexon|
|David Schneider||Ninja outreach|
|Nicole Martins Ferreira||Oberlo|
|Jeff Roberts||olive & company|
|Justin Clarke||one africa media|
|Nathaniell||one more cup of tea|
|Charles Schwab||online investor|
|Ma Huateng||online investor|
|Mikael||online zero to hero|
|Rishi Shah||outcome health|
|Guy Sheetrit||over the top seo|
|Navneet Kaushal||page traffic|
|pass the salt|
|Paul Teitelman||Paul Teitelman|
|Jeffrey L Wilson||pcmag|
|Adam Hendricks||performance funnels|
|Rohit Bhargava||personality not included|
|Frank Miller||productivity land|
|Syed Irfan Ajmal||ridester.com|
|Alexander Samwer||rocket internet|
|marc Samwer||rocket internet|
|Oliver Samwer||rocket internet|
|michael||run the affiliate market|
|Marc Benioff||Sales force|
|Dietmar Hopp||SAP SE|
|Hasso Plattner||SAP SE|
|Claus Wellenreuther||SAP SE|
|James Goodnight||SAS Institute|
|Oen Burek||save the student|
|Jon Clark||search engine journal|
|Kevin Rowe||search engine journal|
|Jeff Quipp||search engine people|
|Joseph Steinberg||secure my social|
|Sean Si||SEO hacker|
|Sean Patrick Si||seo-hacker.com|
|Jeremy schoemker||shoe money|
|chris Richardson||Single grain|
|Jacob Gube||Six revisions|
|Ramon Ray||smart huste magazine|
|Vitaly Friedman||smashing magazine|
|Blessing Krofegha||smashing magazine|
|Sven Lennartz||smashing magazine|
|Kwon Hyuk Bin||smilegate|
|Steven Bartlett||social chain|
|Masayoshi Son – Softbank, Yahoo||Softbbank|
|Suzi Whitford||start a mom blog|
|Eric Enge||stone temple|
|Eric Enge||stone temple consulting|
|Chris Singleton||Style factory|
|Frank Strong||sword and the script media|
|Dom Reseih lincoln||techradar|
|Eartha||that affiliate life|
|Brian Haines||the balancesmb.com|
|Jamie Jones||the balancesmb.com|
|Chiara Ferragani||the blonde salad|
|Chiara Ferragani||The blonde salad|
|Connie Chi||the chi group|
|Cecilia Haynes||the daily egg|
|David Zheng||the daily egg|
|the incidental tourist|
|Ben Foster||the kite factory|
|Dave Navarro||the launch coach|
|Abhik Shome||the starting idea|
|the travel manuel|
|Holly Reisem Hanna||the work at home woman|
|chuck Sambuchino||the write life|
|Andrey Novoselov||Travel payout|
|Spencer X Smith||University of wisconsin|
|Geoff Willians||US news|
|Nick||value spread sheet|
|Matt Marshall||venture beat|
|Lisa Myers||verve search|
|R.L Adams||wanderlust worker|
|Sujan Patel||web profits|
|Matt Ahlgren||website hosting ratings|
|Pandi Kumar||website learners|
|Karol K||website setup|
|Nick Schaferhoff||website setup|
|Adam Weiss||Weiss digital|
|Lena Presley Gott||whatmommydoes|
|David Aston||why am I unhealthy|
|Tuhaise Frank||world bloggers magazine|
|Austin Hackney||writing cooperative|
|leanne Regalla||writing tharesonate|
|Joost de Valk||Yoast|
|Joost de valk||yoast|
|Marieke Van De Rakt||yoast SEO academy|
|shradha Sharma||your story|
Characteristics of successful millionaires and entrepreneurs.
1. Goal orients, Successful entrepreneurs start business with a goal in mind of making profits, they know what they want and set achievable goals.
2. Successful entrepreneurs are Independent, they make their own decisions and do work they enjoy
3. Successful entrepreneurs are Self-confident, they believe in themselves that what they are doing will be successful, they make rational choices by themselves.
4. Successful entrepreneurs have Persistency and perseverance. They manage to surpass the hard times, they learn from failures and challenges to build their business.
5. Successful entrepreneurs have Creativity, they are ever finding new solutions to their client’s problems, and they create new ideas in the market.
6. Doers, successful entrepreneurs do whatever they plan, they do what they say and respond quickly to changes in the market.
7. Self-awareness, They know what they are and do what they are good at
8. They are technologically driven, they are innovative and use technology to solve the daily problems.
9. Commitment, they commit themselves to the daily running of their business, they work towards achieving their goal.
10. Knowledgeable. Successful entrepreneurs know the industry they are participating in, the completion and how to win it.
11. Communication, successful entrepreneurs communicate well to their team members, they value their team member’s problems.
12. Cooperation, successful entrepreneurs cooperate well with their team members.
13. Health and Energetic, Be determined and willing to devote a lot of time to their business
14. Have a rich mindset
15. Create multiple streams of income
16. Invest early
17. Invest in themselves
18. Delegate tasks
19. Take calculated risks
20. Network with successful people
Have you enjoyed this article? Which of the six ways to become amillionaire online do you prefer? Share your opinion with us in the comments below